We are here for those working professionally with communication and those that want to improve your own and your organisation’s communication efforts.
The Swedish Association gor Communication Professionals was founded in 1950 by 12 Press Officers. Today the Association has some 5800 members and is the second largest association för communication professsionals in Europe (after the UK). We provide networks for our members where they can exchange knowledge and experiences, and arrange some 70 courses and seminars every year.
Our mission is to:
- show that communication creates value and is a key factor in gaining a competitive edge
- disseminate knowledge about the factors involved in building confidence and strengthening a brand, about what drives change, and about how to develop communication skills across the whole organisation
- serve as the evident community and meeting place for companies and organisations by providing insights to new communication skills and by enabling access a communication issues network.
- Support organisations in their efforts to create an understanding of the added value of effective communication and its important role in relation to competition
More, and more communicative, organisations where everyone is convinced of the added value of effective communication and its important role in relation to competition. A communicative organisation is an organisation:
- where an increasing number of employees improve their communication skills
- where managers lead the way within communication
- where our members provide key competence
- Devoted members, who are willing to share their knowledge, experience and expertise
- An understanding and willingness to embrace and adapt to new trends and innovations within communication
- Our ability to provide excellent service to our members